No title is adequate. July 8th 2016
There are bully cops. There have always been bully cops. It is up to you and I when we encounter them to let it be known. I had a bully cop give me a ticket. He was not black. I am not black. He was xxxx. I am not xxxx. I did not record the incident on camera phone. Instead I wrote it down immediately. And then I called the local precinct and complained. I complained that this is why police get killed because someone with a short temper, someone who carries an opportunity in the form of lead, someone angry, someone who does not appreciate the police, will react differently. It was 110 degrees outside and we were both hot and tired. But HE CHOSE to be contentious. I contested the ticket and won because I carefully documented and could explain the circumstances and situation.
Here is the reality. Every time there is a problem the Federal Gov’t seems to offer a solution that results in you and I the CITIZENS of America having less freedom. It is not a mysterious self-imploding race war – it is an opportunity for a select group of people in our government, who themselves skirt the law, to impose stronger regulations on the rest of us – until we have a nation of two sets of laws: one for law makers and their cohorts and the other for the taxpaying citizens. This is called taxation without representation.
I refuse to hate any nationality, any group of people, or any American in a uniform. However, I am sick and tired of those in office perpetuating a no-win war in countries of the middle east who
1) do not uphold a Constitution for all the people (aka Christians)
2) who have been fighting for centuries –
3) who export enough terrorist hints that select unAmericans in our gov’t happily translate into a reason to regulate my freedom to walk, talk, and conduct business in my own country
How many former American soldiers have “lost it” or have converted to militant groups because of what they have been subjected to in a 14+ year old no win war?
GET US OUT OF AFGHANISTAN
GET US OUT OF IRAN
GET US OUT OF ISRAEL
GET US OUT OF SAUDIA ARABIA
GET US OUT OF IRAQ
- Perhaps if we displayed tough love and quit aiding and abetting their feuding and American corporate oil interests.
- Perhaps if we said SUPPOSE THEY GAVE A WAR AND NO ONE SHOWED UP
- Perhaps the blood our gov’t has shed will not come back to hurt our own citizens.